Under the direction of the City Clerk, the Receptionist/Office Clerk is responsible for receipting in all payments to the city, assists customers with issues and concerns, and issues all permits and work orders.
- Greets all walk-in customers and assists with concerns and issues;
- Receipts in all utility payments and campground payments and enters them into the computer system;
- Answers all incoming telephone calls;
- Issues all electrical, mechanical, plumbing and building permits;
- Processes work orders for various departments and requests for work come in;
- Issues cat and dog tags;
- Assists with customer utility deposits, connects, and disconnects;
- Assists City Manager with typing, mailings, notifying governing body members for meetings, etc.