The Court Clerk issues all processes of the court (complaints, warrants, subpoenas, etc.) files and preserves all papers, docket cases, and sets the same for trial. The clerk also performs other acts necessary to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the court. The clerk accounts for all fines and fees paid and bonds forfeited.
The court clerk duties are as follows:
- Process Complaints, Traffic Tickets and N.T.A.
- Prepares Warrants
- Docket Cases for the Trial and Arraignment
- Handle Disposition of Cases
- Amendment of Court Records
- Submits reports to State Agencies